Can you determine which of the following quotes from Artvoice publisher Jamie Moses is NOT taken out of context?
- "Buffalo women are sluts, pigs and whores."
- "All the music [in Buffalo] sucks."
- "Everyone [in Buffalo] is fat and poorly dressed."
- "The editor [of The Beast] regularly posts intelligently written essays."
- "[Buffalo] City Hall is only good for playing pranks on."
- "I was in a rage [when I brandished that pool cue] and only wanted to 'connect' "
- "The people and institutions [of Buffalo]...are responsible for the downward spiral of this community."
- "If your [Beast] strategy for success is to diminish our [Artvoice] efforts, that kind of strategey is typical of the kind of the Buffalo mentality that's poisoned this city for too long."
- "I'm crazy, like an Indian sometimes."
- "I don't have to tell you what I'm doing here."
If you ascertained that quotes #4, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 (7-10, and especially quote #7, having broad, liberal standards concerning the parameters defining a quote) are correct you must have a Bible scholar's knowledge of Moses.